Our Heart Saver AED7000 is a fully automated, portable and robust automated external defibrillator (AED) and is one of the simplest to use AEDs on the market featuring full audio prompts and clear instructions guiding the user through every step of the rescue process.
- Audio prompts to guide user through rescue process
- 5 year warranty
- CE, ISO, TGA approved
- Pediatric Capable
- Dimensions: 30.3cm x 21.6cm x 8.9cm
- Weight: 2.0 kg’s (including battery + accessories)
The Heart Saver AED7000 Package includes:
- One Battery (5 year standby life)
- Set of Adult Electrode Pads
- Robust Canvas Carry Case
- User Manual
- DRSABCD Reference Guide
- An outdoor wall-mounting tamper-proof cabinet
- A key “smash” box (to be placed next to the cabinet, it works in the same way as a manual fire alarm call point)
- 5 pocket-sized CPR Assist cards that will activate on opening and guide the user through life-saving CPR.
Limited time only
IN STOCK NOW!