The AED7000 Plus is the latest upgrade to the bullet proof AED7000. This new release offers a high colour LCD screen which allows the visualisation of the voice instructions as well as ECG. The unit remains extremely lightweight at only 1.5 kg’s. The AED7000 Plus is an excellent choice for both First Responders and Trained Professionals.
- Audio prompts to guide user through rescue process
- 5 year warranty
- CE, ISO, TGA approved
- Dimensions: 22cm x 17cm x 7cm
- Weight: 1.5 kg’s
The AED7000 Plus is supplied with:
- AED7000 Plus automated external defibrillator
- Lithium battery (5 year standby life)
- Set of Adult Electrode Pads
- Robust Canvas Carry Case
- User Manual
- DRSABCD Reference Guide
Now in stock!