The Prestan Professional CPR AED Training Manikin (child) is unique with an inbuilt CPR Rate Monitor & head tilting capabilities. Ideal for first aid training professionals.
- Rate Monitor: gives instant feedback ensuring students perform CPR correctly. One green light shows students they have reached adequate compression rates, two green lights tell students to maintain their current rate.
- Breakthrough Design: clicker mechanism increases students confidence in administering adequate compressions. Realistic to the eye and touch. Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that students receive the most accurate and realistic training. Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin. Face shield is secured so it won’t slip and theres no need for adhesives.
- Moveable Head: simulates the way an actual victim’s head would move. Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR.
- x1 Prestan Professional Child CPR AED Training Manikin (with CPR Monitor)
- x10 Child Face-Shield Lung-Bags
- x1 Instruction Sheet
- x1 Nylon Carrying Case
Weight: 2.9 kg
Dimensions: 36cm x 18cm x 58cm