Work with Heart Saver
We're currently looking for
Do you have experience working in health or emergency services? Do you enjoy training others? Do you want to travel the country? Do you like variety in your work?
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Medical Services Technician / First Aid Trainer to join our growing team, based out of our Head Office in Kumeu, Auckland.
This role requires you to call on our existing customers to test, train and install equipment but you will also have a strong focus on developing new business.
To be successful in this role you:
- Must have proven skills and experience working within the health/emergency services sector
- Be a highly motivated individual who will represent the company and brand to a very high standard
- Be able to self manage and show initiative
- Sales ability and desire to liaise with clients and customers at all levels
- Naturally, you will have strong communication skills and have the ability to work well within our team environment
- Be prepared to travel nationally
- Hold a full, clean New Zealand driver's licence.
- Be excited by the prospect of selling life-saving products and services that help local communities and businesses
This full time, technical role requires you to call on our existing customers to test and install equipment, perform remedial and/or recommissioning work at customers sites, provide preventative maintenance assistance and prepare new equipment for commissioning to customers.
A good team fit is someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and be a 'Jack of all trades' within the company through this rapid growth phase.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, professional who is looking for a new challenge or to take the next step forward in their career.
Competitive salary, company car, laptop and mobile phone provided with employment.
Sick of commuting into the city?
We need office-based sales reps with a friendly manner and enthusiastic attitude for outbound calling and account management at our Kumeu office.
We run quality first aid training for community groups and businesses.
We’re always on the look out for casual staff qualified in this area who love to help others.
Are you interested in becoming part of our success story? Please email us your CV and a brief cover letter outlining any relevant experience and qualifications and why you’re keen to work with us (just three reasons will be plenty, ok? Don’t wear yourself out!).
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.