Work with Heart Saver
We're currently looking for
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate Administrator.
This role is pivotal in assisting with customer service and administrative functions in our rapidly expanding niche business, and provides a great opportunity to learn and experience multiple facets of business administration in a small team environment.
The role is extremely varied, from assisting our customers, to supporting our technicians, managers, administrators and sales people. No two days are ever the same, so a willingness to be adaptable and flexible is an absolute must!
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) based in our offices in Kumeu, West Auckland.
The role will include:
- General office administration duties
- Supporting customers by providing a great customer experience, responding promptly and professionally to enquiries and requests.
- Provide office-based customer service support to our representatives when they are out of the office or on the road completing testing and sales, to achieve the best customer experience and delivery of our products and services
- Providing rotational and cross functional support for other administration positions to cover in busy periods or in absenteeism
- Assisting with contract conversion for new and existing customers
- Database maintenance including communication recording and updating of key company information
The successful applicant will need to:
- Be excited about providing great customer service and administration support
- Have the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Have energy to burn in a fast-paced environment
- Have attention to detail with processing and dispatching our orders with loving care to our amazing customers
- Be computer savvy
- Love talking to people and have the passion in your voice or through your written communication
- The care factor that our customers details are correct in our systems. You take pride in getting things right the first time
- Be a team player that just rolls up their sleeves and gets on with any task, no matter what it is, to meet our customer needs and make our business successful.
For more information please email your interest to email@example.com
Sick of commuting into the city?
We need office-based sales reps with a friendly manner and enthusiastic attitude for outbound calling and account management at our Kumeu office.
We run quality first aid training for community groups and businesses.
We’re always on the look out for casual staff qualified in this area who love to help others.
Are you interested in becoming part of our success story? Please email us your CV and a brief cover letter outlining any relevant experience and qualifications and why you’re keen to work with us (just three reasons will be plenty, ok? Don’t wear yourself out!).
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.